The Lamport Society is run by the Lamport Hall Preservation Trust to assist with furthering the aim of the Trust to preserve the Hall and Gardens for future generations to enjoy.
Subscription entitles you to:
- Free admission to the Hall and Gardens whenever they are open to the public, including the tea room. This allows you to enjoy the Hall throughout the year and watch the gardens as they change over the seasons.
- A 10% discount on the cost of up to 6 tickets (double membership) and 4 tickets (single membership) for the theatre and music events which the Trust runs in the garden.
- A 10% discount on the cost of 2 tickets(double membership) or 1 ticket (single membership) on any events from the ‘Lectures at Lamport’ series.
- A discount on admission for 2 people (double membership) or 1 person (single membership) at the Art, Craft & Design Fair, Festival of Country Life and Gift & Craft Fair.
- An annual newsletter to keep you informed about the Hall, conservation, improvements etc.
- A copy of the events programme at the start of the season.
Yearly Membership Cost
Membership can be purchased during Hall opening hours or by telephoning 01604 686272.